Ready to get started with your WheresWeed.com business listing? Great! Below are 5 quick tips to help you get your profile set up and in front of potential customers. These are the very first things you should do after you register your profile. They will help you build your patient base quicker, reach a wider range of patients across the site, and maximize your brand awareness across our platform.
1. Put your map marker in the largest populated area you service. Unlike our competitors, we do not have predefined regions for businesses- instead we use a radius to determine where your business shows up. Featured packages get up to a 10 mile radius while premium packages get a 15 mile radius from their map marker.
2. Add a special for every day of the week, make it re-occurring or whatever you would like. Having a special for each day of the week gives you some extra enhanced visuals in the search results and allows your business to be found when patients are searching for specific types of specials in their area. Also, days that you have specials listed you immediately get a bump in your rankings on our site.
3. Try and get as many reviews as possible. We have found that 8/10 patients view the reviews page FIRST when checking out new businesses, so making sure you have something there that speaks positively about your delivery service will help a lot.
4. Upload a picture- it helps with your click through rates in search results.
5. Keep your menu as up to date as possible. Better yet, sync your menu with our competitor websites and keep your menu up to date from a single website with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Have a question that wasn't answered in the business blog? Contact Us and a customer success manager will get in touch with you to make sure all your questions are answered.